The Travelway Inn Sudbury is committed to protecting the Environment. We continue to work actively to reduce the environmental impact of our business activities and to continually improve and be innovate with our practices.
In delivering this commitment, all Travelway Inn Management and Staff will work to:
• Ensure all staff members are knowledgeable on all environmental aspects of their job
• Continually educate ourselves on best practices as it applies to the environment
• Comply with applicable environmental regulations
• Conserve energy and waste resources though efficiency and best practices
• Engage our Guests to share our commitment. Encourage feedback from Guests with respect to our current environmental practices
• Engage our Suppliers to share our commitment. Encourage our suppliers to find green alternatives
• Work on continually improving our environmental commitment through feedback from our Green Team as well as through annual review of our policies and practices
The Travelway Inn has achieved 3 Green Keys under the Green Key Eco-Rating Program.
The Travelway Inn will deliver on environmental commitment while maintaining the highest standard of service to our Guests. The policy is reviewed annually by a committee led by Jessica Myerscough, General Manager.
For more information regarding the Travelway Inn’s Environmental Policy and Program please contact:
Jessica Myerscough | General Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org